How to choose a pink diamond? | Buy a diamond engagement ring, step by step
Getting the perfect pink diamond engagement ring for the person you love can be one of the most important and exciting purchases you make in your life.
For some this process can be overwhelming, since there are any number of diamonds, that all you want is to impress your favorite person.
On the other hand, there is the uncertainty of how to choose a real diamond and not be fooled. But do not worry, in this article we will reveal in detail some tips from the experts, who will help you find the ideal diamond ring for your fiancee and also for your pocket.
Here are 6 tips that will help you choose the ideal diamond engagement ring:
1. Know the parts of the ring
To buy the perfect engagement ring you must be intimately familiar with each of its parts.
It is important that you take some time to evaluate the anatomy of the ring and thus be able to speak the same language as the experts in the industry.
In essence the diamond ring has 3 parts:
- Central stone : it is the jewel pink diamond that is the most valuable part. It is the focal point of the ring and is traditionally a diamond. However, it can also be some other type of gem or a birthstone.
- Configuration : technically, a ring is composed of two parts: the body and the head or gallery that is the metal that places the diamond in its place. The configuration is important, because it provides more security for the diamond. You can choose between several styles such as Channel, bevel, Pavé and micro pavé, invisible, among others. In addition, you can count on unique designs, such as a collection of smaller diamonds, side stones, or as simple as 4 points that hold a diamond.
- Band : it is the circular part that surrounds the finger and its is determined by its size. Generally, the metals used are gold, white gold, rose gold and platinum.
2. Understand the basic principles of diamond
Having a solid compression on each area of the diamond will help you make a wise decision. These are some of the main areas of the diamond: cut, color, clarity.
Once you have chosen among these areas, choose the largest carat that fits your budget. Here we give you a general recommendation for each of these areas.
- Cut : choosing the perfect cut pink diamond will guarantee the diamond shine effect. This characteristic is the most important to choose, because it gives beauty to the stone. A diamond with perfect color and clarity, but with a poor cut can make it look dull.
- Color : opt for a colorless diamond. To get the best value, choose a colorless or almost colorless diamond DJ grades. If you opt for a diamond in the almost colorless range of GI, it is cheaper.
- Clarity : diamonds free of internal defects or inclusions are very rare and highly valued. The best value in the clarity of the diamond is that it has no visible inclusions.
- Carat : Since larger diamonds are rarer than smaller ones, the value of the diamond increases exponentially with the carat weight.
However, because beauty and brightness are the most important thing, if you choose the cut, color and clarity of the diamond well, you can balance it with the size.READ ALSO: Exercising will help you on the road to success
3. Select the correct diamond
You will definitely want to consider pink diamond the complete appearance of the ring, such as the small details that adorn the configuration and shape of the ring.
However, choosing the right diamond is the secret to beautify the rest of the ring.
In addition to the popular cuts like pear, oval and cushion, you will find a variety of other classic cuts such as round, marquise, emerald and asscher.
4. Balance modern trends with classic style
When you buy the diamond engagement ring, make sure you choose it from delicate, elegant and modern, but at the same time classic and timeless.
Most likely, your fiancee wants a diamond ring that looks good now, but also attractive over time.
Love & Promise Jewelers , notes “As we all know, trends come and go.” When it comes to the central stone, we suggest you select a cut that the customer will love in the coming years. ”
Currently, the trend is booming pear, pink diamond oval and cushion. According to the experience of the experts, the trend of the shapes of the cuts is directly aligned with the tastes of celebrities. ”
If you choose a classic central cut diamond, it is recommended that you select a modern configuration and vice versa.
The key is to avoid being too fashionable, as these trends are constantly changing.
5. Select a budget
Once you feel instructed with the anatomy of a diamond ring and know what you are paying for, you can be prepared to set a budget .
Setting the range of the budget is important, as it gives you a selection of rings that fits your pocket and also simplifies the purchase process.
It should be noted that it is possible pink diamond to acquire a beautiful diamond ring with a small budget.
6. Find a jewelry store
It’s an exciting idea to go buy a diamond engagement ring, but keep in mind that you should make sure you go to the right stores and with real professionals.
Consider aspects such as the reputation of the store, its catalog, offers and special services. For example, jewelry stores pink diamond will offer you various guarantees, discounts for existing customers, etc.
Have fun and enjoy the process of buying the engagement ring
Buying a diamond engagement ring is a unique and exciting unique experience. It is likely that some factors such as terminology and variations from one ring to another could intimidate you before.
But you don’t have to worry about it anymore. With all these details and tips that we offer you, do not forget to pink diamond enjoy the moment.
Choose the one you think your pink diamond fiance will love best and make this proposal a sweet and unforgettable moment for both of you.